Friday, March 11, 2011

Update! Update! Update!

I am so excited that I can hardly stand myself! :)

After searching, searching and searching, I FINALLY found what I needed for Product X TODAY!

My product will cost two dollars more so it'll retail for $6.99 instead of $4.99 but that is so worth the piece of mind of having it safe! Yea!

I won't be ready for months (production time) but this will give me the opportunity to get everything else in order...website, finishing my patent,etc. so I'm not stressed.

What a great way to start the weekend!!! I hope you all have a great weekend as well!

Also, please check out www.ficklets.com - Ros, the inventor/owner was the Woman Inventor I was speaking of in my last vlog that helped me out with info. I have purchased several ficklets - they are awesome! She also supported my fundraiser! Thanks Ros!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, I believe in making lemonade out of lemons.

    FYI
    I (Erika - Homemade Millionaire Contestant) will appear on the national morning program called Better on Monday, March 14th with my product Purse Flats. Use the promotional code Better for a 15% discount at www.purseflats.com during the month of March. Spread the word...

    New Orleans (channel 2, 11 am), Atlanta (channel 46, 12:30), Baton Rouge (channel 10, 10 am), Baltimore (channel 208, 3pm), Greensboro (channel 7, 9am), Houston (channel 4, 8 am), Dallas (channel 21, 5 am), Tampa (channel 7, 10 am), San Francisco (channel 44, 8 am), Greenville, SC (channel 21, 9 am), Chicago (channel 8, 7am), Boston (channel 10, 10 am), Columbia SC (channel 13, 9 am), LA (channel 9, 4 am), Sacramento (channel 193, 1 pm). Other cities, check your local listings.

    Erika Wilson
    www.purseflats.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yiiiipppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

    Deedra :)
    www.littlebuds.com

    ReplyDelete