Friday, April 24, 2009

Contact

Backing up, when I found out about Mom Inc, I searched EVERYWHERE trying to find out how to audition. Google for what seemed like hours...racked my brain...how, how do I audition for this show...have they already cast the momtrepreneurs?

FINALLY in the middle of the night I woke with the genius idea to contact the production company and I found the "in" I was looking for. Spoke to a really sweet girl who filled me in on the process. No, they had not started casting (phew!) so she took my contact info and will let me know when things start gearing up. Needless to say, I am constantly checking my email to see if that time is "now".

I'm going to email the production company now to let them know I'm blogging about the process of this exciting journey. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment