Monday, April 27, 2009

Name

Just like that, Product X has a name!

I was showing Product X to my daughter and asked her what I should name it. She took one look and said "xxxxxx" and presto! My invention now has a name! I guess the creative juices run in the family. I do think it's pretty cool that my daughter came up with the name and not a focus group (although that could happen down the line). But for now, thanks my sweet, little girl!

When viewing my blog, feel free to leave a comment. Just click on the word "comment' at the bottom of the blog and you will be directed to a box to type in. Also, you can email the blog to your friends/family by clicking on the white envelope at the bottom of the last blog entry.

Oops, I'm running late for getting the kids to school...

No comments:

Post a Comment