Sunday, April 26, 2009

Proto-Type

It took quite some time to "build" but Product X looks amazing (if I do say so myself)!

Holding a glass of wine, I sat and studied my proto-type...with all of my past inventions, I have never made a proto-type so it was fun to see it live, in person! Normally my ideas lay dormat in my thoughts....
Here is an idea that I have spoken and thought about for 7 years and in a matter of hours, it has come to life!

Now the question is...will the invention be good enough to get me a spot on Mom Inc?! I think so and the family/friends that I have told about Product X seem to think so. Hopefully they are being honest!

I showed Product X to my sister-in-law, whom I am finding to be quite brilliant, and she made an EXCELLENT suggestion that I would have not thought of. Wish I could tell you what that suggestion was but you'll have to wait and see...I promise to give her credit for the (slight) alteration to my design!

I have Product X sitting nicely on my island in the kitchen so each time I pass it, I can secretly smile and imagine what it will be like to have Kelly Ripa announce "Tracy, your invention is the BEST invention I have ever seen"! Ok, somewhat of a stretch...how about something like, "Tracy, you've been selected to be on Mom Inc"! Yeah, I'll take that!

No comments:

Post a Comment