Friday, June 19, 2009

We all have an invention

What I have learned from Blogging about Product X is that we all have an invention. It could be small and silly or something that we have put major time and effort into!

Some wonderful ladies have been leaving comments about going to the casting call and having the courage to put themselves out there - to take a risk. I am so looking forward to seeing all of their inventions!

It takes a lot of guts to say, "Look at me, I have thought of something great and I am putting my neck out and having the courage to stand up here and show you what I've got".

This may be a "competition" but I'm rooting for everyone! I hope there is room for all of us on HSN!!!






1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracy,

    The LA casting went well. They were very nice. Kelly R. was not there. It is all about personality! I stayed at the hotel where the casting was being held, I went the first day and went down at 7:45 (it opened at 9am) I was 17th in line. They didn't want any products shown for the 30 second, just you and your pitch. I got called back for the 2 minute and then I could show off the product. If you have any questions, leave it on my blog and I will reply on yours.

    ReplyDelete