Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lets meet!

Ok, Vegas bound girls, lets meet up!

I will be in town on Sunday afternoon and staying until Wednesday - the excitement of it all!

Tell me when you get in and what time(s) work for you.

I was thinking of meeting Sunday night, 6ish, at the Paris bar (it's to the right when you walk into the hotel, directly across from the bathrooms).

If you are going to be there another day, let me know and we can arrange a meeting time/place.

Paris is my FAVORITE hotel in Vegas...my husband and I re-newed our vows at the five year mark by having a huge party at Paris with 13 of our friends! We actually had Elvis marry us (again)! So fun!

On a side note: Thanks to everyone who is supporting me, giving me well wishes and encouragement while I take another shot with The Everything Marinator!!!

Enjoy your day...it's 9/9/09 so expect good luck today! :)

7 comments:

  1. Wish I was going to Vegas with you all just to observe and feel that great energy again!! Good luck to all and try to stay out of trouble over there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. check out the latest article over at www.womentorz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for you Tracy! Break a leg! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    Sincerely,
    Deedra
    www.klipzon.com

    PS still no word yet from Milojo.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck Tracy. I know you will do great!

    Holly
    www.saynplay.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Deedra and Holly! I am soooo excited! Now I just have to figure out what to wear! :)

    Deedra, let us know ASAP when you hear from Milojo! We are pulling for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still waiting..... :)

    Deedra

    ReplyDelete