Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Casting Begins!

It's the reason I Google TLC, Mom Inc, Milojo Productions all day long!

The website about Casting for Mom Inc is up!

It took me about 30 minutes and several phone calls to family and friends to calm down. Deep breath....

It's so good to know what you need and where to go and when.

You must have a working prototype which I do but it needs perfecting ASAP! The casting is NEXT MONTH! Lucky for me, I work best under pressure!

For those Momtrepreneurs out there, go to www.milojo.com/casting to get all the info.

Now it's time to get to work...yeah!

3 comments:

  1. This has you written all over it Tracy!!! Best of luck! Are you going to travel to one of the cities for open casting? I think we are going to be in Chicago June 25-28!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how funny! We just might be there at the same time! I'll let you know! Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Tracy! I'm sending in a video as I am in Hawaii. But go get em!!

    Sarah, The Ohana Mama

    ReplyDelete