Sunday, May 3, 2009

Giving back

In a world of "me-isms", I was pondering my motivation for Product X last night.

Is this about getting MY name in the spotlight? Is this about getting ME in front of the camera?

Although I do love mugging for the camera, I realized it's not ME everyone will be looking at...it'll be Product X! Phew! I guess I can have that piece of cake after all!

Seriously, I am pretty competitive and I am so curious to see if America loves Product X as much as I do but winning this competition is not just about me.

I hope to be fortunate enough to be able to give back. To my community. To my family. To my friends.

There is a very worthy organization called The Haven in Clearwater, Florida that is a safe house for abused women and children that I would like to help. My Church. My children's school. Oh, the list is endless!

So I can let myself off the hook and not worry about MY "me-ism" and just enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment