Friday, May 8, 2009

Miss the boat

With all of this going on with Product X and Mom Inc, I have had a lot of conversations with other people about their inventions and let me tell you, more than half of them I would buy!

It's interesting...almost all of the people say the same thing, "Oh, it's a good idea but I don't have the time to follow though and even if I did, I would not even know where to begin".

That's what's so great about Mom Inc. The show is going to take out the uncertainty of where to begin and help a mom (hopefully me!) make her idea a reality!

So I say to Mr. P (you know who you are), research your idea - it's a good one and don't "miss the boat"!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy, I was hoping maybe you tell me when the auditions are for Kellys reality show featuring moms inventions.i have a fabulous idea and would love t try out as well .any info you may have would be appreciated.thanks trish & I'm so happy I found you & this site..thanks trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I forgotwe are practically neighbors I'm in St Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trish,
    I am hoping to get more casting info this week and I'll be sure to post it on my blog! It would be great to hear of your fabulous idea! Hopefully I'll see you at the auditions!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete